View Single Post
Unread 21 Nov 2006, 08:12   #18
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Bloody Illegal Immigrants, living it large at our expense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Not all Asylum Seekers are terrorists. The ones that are will try to go through another country before coming to the USA. Had the US not been attacked we might not think so poorly of muslims but there are enough faithful muslims out there that want Christians and Americans dead that we tend to discriminate first and ask questions later once they have been incarcerated without charges for a year or so. A few bad apples spoiled the bunch for us.
There are definately easier ways to enter Australia than on a ricketly leaking fishing boat, primarily as posing as a legitimate traveler (hah!) - or indeed, as in the case with Britain, home-grown terrorists who need not even challenge the immigration system. Its not as though the only terrorists are "out there" - terrorists and terrorism arent uniquely muslim traits, they are common to all people throughout time.

Quote:
By the way Treveler might take offense at being called an idiot. I have not seen him on the forums lately but when he does post (usually on AD) he usually puts alot of thought into what he is saying unlike me

travler - seven letters.
This is a most unfortunate gaff on my behalf. Please accept my apologies Treveler, and Travler, you should know better .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote