View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2006, 01:29   #6
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Bloody Illegal Immigrants, living it large at our expense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
He was prosecuted for 3 counts of burglary. He has been sentenced to prison because of those crimes. He was not prosecuted for 'trying to enter europe'.
I understand that; however punishing a man who stole for basic subsistence who'll be deported, and thus away from british society, after his sentence seems pointless to me.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote