View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2011, 22:05   #122
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: xVx r44 tag split

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
So even though Santa has come on in his first posts and said both alliances will be napped from tick 1 you have gone to where they are at war?
No I haven't. I said it wasn't a possibility as they are effectively the same alliance split into too.
If they were to go to war, it would split xVx so much and possibly be the end of them.

Quote:
And what is this about shared channels and watching each other politics?
HC have channels. The hc of both tags will be in them. Of that I am sure (this is not a critism, its just what happens, unless you are trying to tell me xVx don't have hc channels?)

Quote:
Any napped alliance will invariably have a joint channel where they can observe each other and work together so why is xVx having this any different?? Im sure CT and ND HC shared a channel last round whilst napped.
The last sentence you said there isn't one, now you defend having one in the next sentence?

Quote:
I personally think that the point everyone seems to skipping around or reading differently to how its supposed to be is the THEY WILL RUN INDEPENDENTLY OF EACH OTHER!!
But they won't.
They have shared channels. They have shared galaxies. They are napped. Even your own HC have admitted that friends in each tag may prelaunch defence to each other. No doubt, occasionally there will be friends from both tags attacking together too.

This is no way independently. Again, I have no problem with this as such, but please don't try and claim it is something that it is not.

Quote:
Im sorry to use these two again but CT and ND nap alot - most rounds infact - that doesnt mean that GM ditactes policy to DZ or vice versa so why will xVx and Aether be any different.
The difference is, CT and ND can attack each other. There politics, whilst sometimes have the same ends, are different. Both alliances want to win and will do what is best for their alliance to ensure that they have the best chance. So it is not even close to being the same thing.

Quote:
Answering a question i think has been asked quite a few times to my knowledge..

Santa, Chimpie and Coolkat will run xVx (they were the 3 HC last round) and Bazza and TBB will run Aether (Bazza was a BC and im not sure what TBB was)
Glad to see Bazza there, he is a good guy
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote