View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 06:03   #104
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
update for the community:

CT has been hit hard lately by omega/xvx. santa has been egotripping. omega has a grudge against ct and because of their inexperience in pa politics they are not flexibel. If 2 vs 1 wasnt enaff, Omega/XVX have gotten a new lackey called TGV.

same shit, different toilet

What did ya say now? did they take your precious toy(politics, for those who are too stoned to get the pun) away from you and your friends? And they gave it away to people you don't even know? ahhhw poor boy, should i get you an icecream for your that aching tummy of yours?

serious stop the whining, you barraged omega together with conspiracy ever since the night omega had the upper hand on you. Tell me you are not stupid enough you actually didn't expect omega to make friends too?

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote