Thread: Valentines Day
View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 22:26   #87
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Valentines Day

I got two pity* cards! I rock.

*P.s. Pity cards are cards sent by female friends who have no romantic intentions but thought it might be a nice jesture as I have no girlfriend on Valentines day, yet fail to grasp the concept that such pity is misplaced, unwanted and embarassing.
Plus they signed them 'secret admirer' yet I can tell where they came from by the post office sorting code. Hardly undercover agents, these girls.
IncubusGod is offline   Reply With Quote