Thread: Valentines Day
View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2006, 15:14   #71
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Valentines Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
There are a sickening amount of gifts being delivered to our buildings every time i've been in a reception today.

Security aren't allowed to take them so a lot of them are being turned away heh.
are you aware that you rang me at 10 this morning? I was torn between answering to hear you confession of undying love and trying to sleep through it.

needless to say i was most disapointed when all i heard was background noises.

In re the thread I have a standing committment on Valentines day that stems from my college days.

Back in 2000 twas a cold and dull evening when as usual I bumbled out of a library (ok not 'as usual a library' but stick with me) and found one of my set of friends the 'Gin Soaked Boys' and trundled off to supper with him.

Now we always dined out and ox being the size ox is we had regular restaurants. SHOCKINGLY they were all full. This surprised us. Moreover they were full of badly dressed people who didn't look like regular dinners. Nevertheless being of stout heart and firm countenance we soldiered on, eventually ending up in a rather dismal chinese on broad street: i was not happy but the rumblings of my tummy subdued my inherent taste and style.

Dutifully we sat together and only upon gazing around at paper hearts and smooching couples did we ask each other "What day is it today?"

Ever since that faithful day I and that self same friend find the tackiest restaurant we can and spend valentines day laughing at ghastly people.

Accordingly this year I will be in Pizza Express Charing Cross in order to discover just what sort of a person goes to pizza express on valentines day? (in case any of you fear for our reputations fret not! I am using an assumed name!)