View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 13:15   #48
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Is scanning for someone unfair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
And here is where the confusing part begins: Yes, the two tags were set up to harbour all of our members, but in the end both tags are seperate game entities and as such are allowed the same interactions every other game entities are allowed.
Funny, isn't it? I think it is.

Quote:
It is simply wrong that you get away with something if you do it secretly.
And if you get caught, you'll need to fulfill a given criteria to avoid getting punished. That's a bit strange, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I think generally we're hated enough for even the right words used not to make a difference, although obviously that's just my opinion on the issue and I have little to back it up.
In that case, you only really have yourselves to blame. Not fulfilling point 2. Your relation to the multihunter in question, or even having a bad enough relation to the multihunter in question to suffice for a negative reaction, you've just shot yourself in the foot. Better luck next time, dude.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote