Thread: Jury Duty
View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2006, 12:22   #9
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Jury Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I'd love to be on a jury. Especially if all the other jurors thought he was guilty but I decided to say he was innocent so that we'd be sequestered in luxury accomodation for a while. "I think he should walk away a free hotel!"
Do UK juries have majority verdicts (13-1)? Or must they be unanimous?