View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 20:30   #38
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: What games are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I've been playing WoW - it doesn't work on my old laptop but my dad bought a new computer here (am staying at his during treatment) so have lots of spare time. It's very addictive

I have a level 16 gnome mage with a green beard!
What server are you on Thomas ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
The only sensible choices for Alliance are Gnomes or Humans, or Dwarf if you're a priest.
Dwarf Warriors ! For Stoneform.

I am playing World of Warcraft, CS:S and Rome Total War/Civ4 when ever I'm bored of online stuff.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote