View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2010, 16:54   #242
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: round 35 politics

I don't think I ever talked about not talking about pa stuff openly. I don't blame CT for doing this or think they're ****ing morons or something though. If I was positive that my channel was being relayed I'd try to minimise leakage, or better yet exploit it.

I would also like to point out that I really have no idea what theamion is talking about. It is possible to get prelaunched def to the right waves without direct leaks though. First wave usually goes at 0300-0500, first wave is rarely cr/bs etc. I've never tried the pming random people bit however!