View Single Post
Unread 20 Jun 2006, 12:24   #280
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] world cup 2006 prediction league

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Part 3
20 Ecuador 1-2 Germany
20 Costa Rica 1-2 Poland
20 Paraguay 2-0 Trinidad&Tobago
20 Sweden 1-3 England
21 Iran 1-2 Angola
21 Portugal 2-1 Mexico
21 Holland 1-4 Argentina
21 Ivory Coast 3-1 Serbia & Mont.