View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2005, 22:18   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
well, i have gone and done it now :D

we (that being me and cecily - my fiancee for those who dont know me) are at the registry office in the morning, to purchase our wedding licence and agree with them when they can perform our wedding (hopefully may the way things are looking hence why i possibly cant do the GD meet)
And we have just bought our rings, quite plain, gold inlaid with white gold, very nice though, although it will be my first ever piece of gold jewellery

I'm now a very happy person indeed, and cant wait to get it sorted tomorrow