Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2009, 08:42   #492
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
I wouldnt take it so seriously, LordN always (thinks he) knows best and is pretty much critical to everything done by someone else.
Pretty much especially when they mess it up most of the time with their fancy theories and then loose to practical thinkers who can play whatever, Would not mind playing in pure xan buddypack this round but that emp killer fi...

who's brainchild was that, As you can hide it behind flak if you go for pure fi + some emp de's if u want to abuse it to max. initiave or it's dmg means pretty much nothing as it's hiding behind EMP fire screen and is same class as everything else.. so it will always shoot after the emp has thrown it's emp shots out. And this with fi fleet when only defence out of gal can be fi/co.. and that killer fi shoots at fi/co..

I don't need to be rocket scientist to know how it will end. Emp fi/co rocked damn hard last round.. and if you got even a small xan planet to give you killing power like pulsars to fend of fr/de it was pretty much unstoppable against out of gal defence unless target got like 15 def fleets, or pre-launched fr/de defence because he was "smart" enough to prelaunch in pure single class wave.

Then those emp DE's.. who can shoot as normal to BS/CR and with emp support from blackwidows.. Not to mention rest of emp de's. I can just stare at it and wonder since when have we given that decent kill ships to an emp race what can hide behind the rest of de's.. and top of that flak the xan bombers or whatever comes to defend them.. Pretty much I'm sure there will be plenty of anti-cr/bs cathaars again with strong fi/co fleets.. but this time their going to kill aswell instead of just trying to swarm to defence in enough high numbers to freeze everything so they'll cover other emps more easily.

Only way to balance that would be to change prices, and I'm more into practical matters so I didn't check the prices of ships if they where changed to address the combination power of certain ship classes.

It seems the stats are more about giving everyone ridiculously strong fleets, and anyone with some real pa experience is going to rock if they just understand how to focus their kill power..and organise ingal def.

Anyways did a planet from start this round, We'll see how long I can play it efficiently due to my work. Might actually have to join some alliance this round.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote