Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 23 Apr 2009, 19:12   #455
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by cknight725 View Post
I partially disagree - hitting ETD FI/CO is a suicide mission cuz their FR/DE are so strong -- going FI/CO against them the Defenders EMP you down and Brokers either steal you or Lancers kill you.

Goin against them BS is perhaps a little better since they can only EMP you down early in the round, but anyone that goes ETD Democracy should be able to research fast enough to field Broadswords and out init you.

If you play ETD, you are destined to have one of those fleets that DC's HAAATE to parse into a bcalc ....
no. pure fr/de.
then fi/co as u steal.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote