View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 15:00   #83
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I know you find it hard, but most other people can see arguments from both sides and it is possible to change your opinion over the course of time.
Yes that's totally what I said well done cutting through the chaff of the argument you're like some kind of spiritual leader or something the new GD buddha

(Oh hey this is like when horn was making comments that weren't related to what I said at all, funny that)

(Another thing to note is that I find this really quite comedic given your utter inability to consider other points of view, and the way that I've repeatedly changed my opinion on things where I've been given evidence opposed to what I was proposing)

(If you need even MORE clarification to stop you going wah wah the mean jakiri's being mean to me, horn was NOT changing his opinion over the course of the argument, not just saying "yeah, I changed my mind". He was presenting a totally opposed view and presenting it as what he had been saying all along.

"1+2 = 2"
"But 1+2 = 3, why did you say 1+2 = 2?"
"What? I never said 1+2 = 2 you ****ing retard")

Quote:
Where I was repeatedly criticised for using my personal opinion (pro-smoking-ban) ? Yeah - it is. Yet it's ok here for you?
You support the smoking ban due to what basically amounted to self interest, something you are claiming is the only motive in others.

I oppose the smoking ban.

The question you have to answer is: Do I smoke?

Quote:
Most people can also argue either side of a point...
Please give reasons why this is relevent or it'll just be more fuel for the "TK is an idiot and shouldn't be allowed near children" pyre.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote