View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2007, 12:55   #72
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Am I wrong? Has anything you've said in this thread amounted to anything more than 'I don't really care enough to not do it, but it's still wrong to steal from these poor musicians'?
No ASG, you're completely right, that's my entire point summarised into one sentence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Hey I mentioned some anecdotal evidence or something that talked about this, maybe you should comment on that rather than ignoring something that doesn't fit in with your worldview like normal
I ignored your post because you couldn't seem to decide whether to discuss this rationally with horn, or make silly little jokes at him to annoy him.

It is interesting though - everyone who is "anti-oink closure" are those who I guessed would be biased against it. In other words, those who used Oink and are now a little peeved they can't download free music any more