View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 01:41   #42
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congrats Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Yeah well it's very easy for you Lok to make such statements not having been involved in anything of what went on.

I'm not saying Ascendancy couldn't have played their cards differently, but we went into the round without any real motivation/hope to win(certainly some of us atleast did), and we probably realised too late that we did have the chance to win, so that in the end we ended up cornered in(I still doubt if we could have somehow out manouvered the block as well as Apprime, especially seeing as the block's primary goal was to "prevent Asc from winning").

Personally I think Ascendancy played a decent round, we could definitively have done better, but one has to consider the fact that we did not have the same quality in the member base that we had in some of the previous rounds(amongst other external factors).
It's great to see that pretty much everything I used to say was forgotten within ten minutes of me leaving. You can always win. You can always change the political field to better suit yourself. Quality is also bullshit. From the names that I saw in ascendancy there was comfortably enough quality to win the round. You don't have to be the best alliance ever to do that. Personally I thought you (as in Ascendancy) didn't value winning this round. This I could understand. I agreed with it myself as the #1 ranking at this stage is totally devalued for me. If you were actually a) idiots followed by b) bewildered concluded by c) slapping yourself on the back for not disbanding midround or something that's a fairly sad state of affairs.

I mean, what I'm getting here is you didn't think you could win early on, realised late on you could and instead of taking a chance and making a decision that only might win you the round you went ahead and did nothing and lost it anyways. If you genuinely didn't think it was worth pursuing that's different, nobody criticises the alliance DC for not also having the #1 planet. No offence isil but this post makes you look worse than the block. At least they have their immense streak of failure to fall back on as their reason for not even bothering to try.