View Single Post
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 21:00   #3
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Congrats Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I'm not sure how Vision got involved on their side, I'd need somebody else to fill that part in.
VsN, Subh and App had a nap, Subh left and VsN and App kept the nap. Some(5-6 members) VsN members joined App-attacks(raids/fc's/counters) aswell during this time i think. App and Asc realised thay had an enemyblock on their hands and napped eachother, VsN kept doing their thing. Suddenly VsN had incs from 7 allies within a handfull of ticks and shortly after VsN felt preassured to nap Asc aswell.

Funny thing is that i believe VsN original plan was to hit asc at some point, but because of the incs from those 7 allies they felt forced to join asc's side. Makes me giggle at least.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote