View Single Post
Unread 8 Jan 2007, 00:05   #47
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: OK GD people, which book are you reading now?

Weeeell, over christmas i've read:

* The fifth elephant by Terry Pratchett - It was very enjoyable. My favourite discworld novel so far - I've only read around 6 others of the early discworld novels.
* Blink by Malcom Gladwell - A very good popular science (?) book on intuition. Very, very interesting.
* The essential spike milligan - Great! Full of goon show manuscripts, funny poems, book excerps, a few letters and the like.

I'm either going to read Night Shift by pratchett next or some book on the history of western political thought, or something different!

There should be a GD Book Review archive as well!

[edit] I skimmed an article in the guardian about will hutton's new book on china. That shall go on my list as well.

Last edited by Hebdomad; 8 Jan 2007 at 00:15.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote