Thread: You Are Gay
View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2007, 15:31   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: You Are Gay

has there been some kind of zero tolerance discussion gone on with the moderators?

I totally agree with the deleting of probable advertising accounts before they've posted any advertising but I'm not sure about the banning of unfunny gimmick accounts on site... Especially if they're not annoying anyone.

BTW on the advertising front - over on PB I just banned an account that signed up a year ago, made a single post and then came back recently to advertise penis extensions. It went straight into the moderation queue (new users posting links in their first 5 posts) but just thought you should look out for them...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote