View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 01:48   #12
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Football]Ben Thatcher - Has anyone seen...

There are some really bad PA playing (I assume) posters recently, Planetarion Discussions is that way !

I'm not sure what the FA can do to him ? Can they still ban him even though he was booked for it ? He definately runs in with his elbow raised (Not the first time he's done that either), it's definately intentional and he should have been sent off and banned for a good stretch. I don't think criminal charges are really appropriate though.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote