View Single Post
Unread 9 Oct 2006, 20:01   #53
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: NK performs successful nuclear weapon test; World: "uh oh"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
It wouldn't if you'd been brought up to believe that your country was true and right and the best and whatever the **** else theyre brought up to believe.
I would be extremely surprised if most people in NK were happy with their lives regardless of the propaganda theyre being fed. Arent China and South Korea continually having to repel NK immigrants from their borders? You know a country is pretty screwed up when people are actually viewing China as a better place to live.

I think destroying the regime is in everyone's long term interests, even if this results in a fair few causalties. Yeah, Kim Jong will die soon, but I doubt hes going to go out of his way to ensure that rulership is passed onto someone who cares about minor things like freedom, food, and human rights. I really cant think of even a single plus point that comes from letting the Korean regime continue.

Last edited by Nodrog; 9 Oct 2006 at 20:07.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote