Thread: Are YOU blind?
View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2009, 00:18   #32
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Are YOU blind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
as i said before, i fail to see any "problem" with the current AD situation
The problem is it's unhealthily one sided. Not in terms of the arguments being presented (I don't care about that) but in terms of the volumes of posts. This doesn't make for healthy debate if you're shouted down from all quarters.

Last edited by lokken; 20 Mar 2009 at 00:27.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote