Thread: Valentine's Day
View Single Post
Unread 13 Feb 2007, 12:51   #34
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Valentine's Day

I've been invited to a comedy valentines party where we all wear black and mutter indignations at each other which is fine but it's only pleasing when you're the only one doing it so I'm not really looking forward to it. I once had a really romantic February the 14th, and once I had an amazing July the 3rd, oh and there was an awesome March the 2nd.

I think I'll drink straight whisky on the the 14th. I'm looking forward to it already.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote