Thread: Jenova vs Rinoa
View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 22:38   #24
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Jenova vs Rinoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
Oh and to make things Intersting heres a question to Jenova-

Why are u continuing Playing? You made such an ass of running an alliance that for sure you wont attract any decent members who will be needed to make an alliance finish in top 5. So instead your gonna recruit even worse members and slowly slip down the rankings even more. I predict u manage half of next round before hc give up and someone else is left holding the baby midround again.....
Did you choose to just ignore my long reply to you or are you just trying to regain some credibility? Seems a lot of people think the same thing we learned of what type of person you Are Rinoa. Point is as i said in my last post, you did nothing but bitch and moan. Once given a chance you didnt do anything but ship jump. What gives you the right to judge? And the people you speak of who made a difference (the likes of Teddy) were appointed to make that difference. So this crap about stepping up and holding the alliance togther for us is beggining to get old. I presume then youll be rejoining Antigone with the lovely Destiny? The anti exi alliance? I would predict so, as its obvious how everyone else has posted here your not welcome in most top alliances.

Ironic as i said before we admit our downfall last round. You still fail to admit your one of the worst members of an alliance in the universe, this is demonstrated by Members of Conspiracy and TGV even on this thread confirming what we had to put up with last round.

You now have a go at furball? You mde the post on a recuitment thread. Where it had no relevence at all other then for you to boost your huge ego.

Now as far as the old members who dont have a clue about the current PA goes, dont make me laugh. You think your so elite dont you? No offence Rinoa but ive played with some of the best PA players planetarion had to offer. They understood the words 'respect and honour' They would be top planets and still play for their alliance. Not act like a complete idiotic child with a rattle. You speak of the past, im curious as to how you can comment on the stndards legion played in previous posts, when you were not even around then. So, you challenge on how i dont understand PA now, shame you didnt witness how alliances/players within legion/fury/xanadu dominted the great era of old PA. Sorry to say but they would of run circles around you.

I saw last round quite a few of my old legion core, do a lot better then you did this past round. So stop claiming they dont understand how to play this game. As your talking completly out of your own backside.

And dont get me started the new era of PA. The new features such as pre-launches, Construction qeuing, xp, whats going to be next? Maybe we will have reaserch quieing also do you dont really have to get up at all. If you seriously think the likes of this new PA era where you have grown up in is harder then the old era (twice the players and where you actully had to have stamina to do the above while been awake at nite, no pre-launches/quieing of constructions back then my friend) I sugest you do more reaserch into the history of PA. Where these men i stand by grew up in PA. Thats why the likes of Exi and even when 1up were around (the old 1up) Dominated PA. Becuase they were full of these players, who have also adapted to how easy this new PA is and just made it look so simple, mainly becuase it is. Open your eyes.

Jenova will be playing next round, becuase we refuse to play one round nd finish. (ie like other alliances have done in the past) You face your mistakes and fears, and you hit them head on. Dont just quit and walk. Thats how we play. And sorry to burst your bubble, but we will play next round and i cant wait to find how good you do and who else you anoy next round. So gl.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Willzzz; 15 Aug 2007 at 23:08.