Thread: Jenova vs Rinoa
View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 00:02   #3
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: Jenova Round 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa
The hc wasnt stretched, it was non existant. And that was weeks before assassin got attacked. The worst part was you wouldnt even admit it at the time and let other active people help. Instead You ran about shouting about Honour and loyalty as much as possible when just a few hours activity a day might have cured it .
Anyway This is a recruitment thread so to stay on topic, If you are active and looking for a new alliance id recommend TGV after what i seen there last half of round.
Just a few points here to add to this post:

1) Yes this is a recuitment thread so why you see it needs yourself coming to post here with remarks such as that is beyond me.

2) None existant? You have said this several times. Amusingly enough all of the HC team were on for a max of 5 hours per day. Cisco and saiayn were on during the nites and myself, Ass and cart during the days. Obviously myself and Assassin also work so our activity was limited.

3) You also mentioned in another thread nothing was happening till the likes of Teddy and Game took control of the military themselves. Teddy was appointed as head BC only a week into the round. So where you got this bs excuse from i have no idea. Meaning he was appointed, not just took over. Game was brought in as a BC later on near the end of the round as was BDB and all 3 during the time Ass was in hospital and i was on holliday did a fanastic job. I will never say they didnt. But i am brining this to your attention becuase your facts are just completly wrong on these boards.

4) Bring in active people to help? We did. Infact, As Assassin said Once Teddy was made head BC he appointed you as a BC to run daily retals/raids. I didnt see you run one single raid. Infact, i saw you only open the one raid, and only then you didnt actually setup anything you just had to sit there and type !open to the bot. Was this your prime example of allowing other active members help the alliance? You were just one of many to be appointed to do a job and do nothing.

5) Overall Yes as i stated above we had a bad round. Point been we will carry on and improve. This was a new alliance. And we had a lot of problems from both HC and the members which were recuited into the alliance. One of those prime examples was yourself. As Assassin pointed out all round you were making remarks. Dropping the morale of the members, dissagreeing with every decision an officer/HC made. And when you were given a chance you didnt do anything and left us jumping to a new alliance with the excuse 'im taking my experience to an alliance that will benefit from it and listen to it' A typical ego maniac who thinks hes a great player of this new PA.

You were removed from Conspiracy i presume for the same reasons you were not liked within Jenova. Your self obsessed. You think your bigger then the alliance. No one is bigger then an alliance. An alliance is about been a community, pulling togther when its most needed. Defence/attacks and keeping each others morale up. You were none of these things. And amusingly a lot of members were actually glad to see you leave. But to come on here and try to cause trouble in a recuitment thread must be a complete new low for you. Well done you have achived what you set out to do.

Fact was Jenova will be playing This round. And every member has a choice to come and join us or not. If they dont want to based on idiots thats their choice to beleive those remarks. I have been open and honest in this thread and next round Jenova is having a complete turn around. New officers, HCs with new roles, and most importantly, even if its only a small community of players, they are a great bunch who are loyal.

So again going back to topic. You can find us in #jenova Feel free to stop by

Willzzz

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder