View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2006, 07:25   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Because Theology is important

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Do you honestly think the percentage of atheist countries that have seriously oppressed theists exceeds the number of theistic countries that have seriously oppressed those who disagree with them?
Will you please stop trying to derail the argument into absurdity!

ONCE AGAIN I POINT OUT THAT no one is trying to suggest that.

Given how inteligent I know you are I can only assume that you are trolling and I'd like you to stop.