View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2006, 03:57   #1
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Because Theology is important

I am of course aware of many doctrines, many beliefs, many systems. It is my nature.

Increasingly people are less aware of theology. That is because it has reduced in relevancy. What I fear is a resurection of theological arguments in the generations to come.

Thus there are things of which we all should be aware.

Monotheism is the belief in one god. Akhamenahotep supported the oldest recorded form of monotheism. In terms of longievity Judaism is the oldest surviving monotheistic religion.

Christianity and Islam flow from but are not the same as Judaism.

Judiasm has no concept of litteral interpretation. Instead it has spent many many years learning to see it's holy text as metaphorical.

Christianity has many sects.

There are those who will try to apply a litteral interpretation to the old testament (judaistic text). This is fundamentally wrong.

What question should we ask them? (apart from reminding them that 'Jesus' was actually a really really good person)

Leviticus 20:21 And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.

Deuteronomy 25:5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

This is the key.

Anyone who postulates support for old testament laws.

Ask them to reconcile these two passages.