View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2006, 19:50   #36
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of
Re: Exilition please play next round please please please

heh,

In my wiev, playing a stagnated (shit) round is even more exhausting than playing a round when ur alliance/block gets bashed day on night off. The ppl I've talked with r quite more or less bored about how things r right now, no challenge, no nothing. Maybe next round would be worth playing again, perhaps not.. who the hell knows.

Personally in every game online or offline, I've always quit before reaching the primary goal after starting to feel the godlike supremerity of victory. Strategic games like Civilization & Ufo provided the safe/load feature which in the end always gave u the high odds unless u were completely outmaneuvered by the thinking machines from the beginning. Sure it was fun at first, but going through the same missions / tasks were in the long run just waste of time. So why bother? The ticker in PA ofc doesn't provide u this, however u go on playing for the sakes of ur comrades, hoping u'll not get kicked since maybe next round gives u the challenges u deserve. Maybe the game gets better, who knows?

As an old alliance leader I'd prefer fighting against impossible odds rather than seeing all possible opponents sulking in hatred fighting one another.

Games like these should end and begin again when the competition seizes to exist.

Gl eXil trying to make it 3/4...now there'd be a real challenge for sure

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ğragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)

Last edited by lizardking; 30 Aug 2006 at 20:25.
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote