View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 12:03   #7
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all
Re: Exilition please play next round please please please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
This is thank god my last round of PA.. I cant wait to get to sleep at nights, to do other things than worry about incs next tick and run around organising crap inside an alliance. Im burned out and when I feel its more work than fun to login to a planet, I stop playing.

Will be interesting to see Exilition play two rounds in a row. I belive they can make it, but in all honesty, this round the disputes that Subh,Escape and xVx started against omen was the ones that decided the round for Exilition. Anyone denying that fact have just been totally ignorant to this round's politics.

After we received about 100 more calls from OMen than any other alliance it was sort of time to make a decision and do something about it.

And yeah dont go anywhere Kargool or i'l have to hunt you down and handcuff you back to your computer. Who released you anyway?