View Single Post
Unread 17 Aug 2006, 11:13   #6
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough
Re: Exilition please play next round please please please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
This is thank god my last round of PA.. I cant wait to get to sleep at nights, to do other things than worry about incs next tick and run around organising crap inside an alliance. Im burned out and when I feel its more work than fun to login to a planet, I stop playing.

Will be interesting to see Exilition play two rounds in a row. I belive they can make it, but in all honesty, this round the disputes that Subh,Escape and xVx started against omen was the ones that decided the round for Exilition. Anyone denying that fact have just been totally ignorant to this round's politics.
I bet you are back in 2 rounds latest as nearly everyone who makes the effort to post a departing thread or something similar. I always laugh when I read those threads, its just like 90% a hopeless case for the people posting it

Was funny that Ziw even admitted to come back soon in his "retirement post" hehe.

back to the thread:

I really hope eXilition plays R19, autumn/winter are the best rounds imho.
And I hope 1up gets their old strength back to give us an awesome fight, as PA is unfortunately missing those battles atm.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote