View Single Post
Unread 18 Oct 2008, 15:22   #135
.Disc.

.Disc. is on a distinguished road
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I think everyone knows what Asc are capable off. And perhaps have had the biggest lead i have ever witnessed in PA tbh. (maybe thats wrong but i cant remmember everything ofc )

But, people might be been hostile towards Denial becuase of statements from the previous round they played claiming they had the most incoming in PA history and still won... thats just arrogence which people dont like to see. Or maybe it just had somthing to do with the fact 3 quaters of the HC team were closed for abusing a bug and claimed it was legit. Who knows. But anyway myself personaly have nothing against your alliance (although people keep saying i do fs) So gud luck to you, and of course good luck to the Asc guys that was my home the last 2 rounds and im going to miss those gits
As far as I am aware I don't think Denial was claiming it recieved the most incommings in Planetarion Alliance history, because quite frankly its not true, theres not even 10% of the playing numbers as r5! Im guessing something has been taken out of context, they do recieve alot of incommings though, and the way people have jumped at the thought of Denial coming back, i see this round as being no different.

HC are VenoX, Reese, Eksero, Disc and Ali. Only two of them have ever been accused/caught of cheating, thats 40%, not 75%, and that was also 2 rounds ago, and people say they don't hold grudges

At the end of the day, this is a new Denial. with players who haven't even played for Denial before, HC that have never HC'd before, and DC's who have never DC'd before, so all this thread is for nothing.

I don't care who wins the round, aslong as its enjoyable and they deserved it (not napped and allied to #1)
.Disc. is offline   Reply With Quote