View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2017, 14:23   #72
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 74 shipstat suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
By phrasing my (our) arguments as "dey jus' mad yo", you're not exactly putting me in the mood for compromise.

If you want to get shit done, try building bridges instead of burning them.
I don't require you to compromise, I just require enough people to talk over you.

The set is there to be used. The piss whinging of the 3 of you made Jintao pull that awful set out for this round and look what happened. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. 700+ people play this game, not just a few elites stuck in the past with agendas.

I think we should play the etd set personally, it can get no worse than what we just had and it will at least create some fun and drama, which was obviously lacking the last 7 weeks.

As for my solid set, it was basically just a chuck together to show Veil what the fleet builds on his set should have been, but if the public demand irs use then I'll finish it. So I'll wait to see what people say
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote