View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2017, 19:38   #57
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 74 shipstat suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05 View Post
The stat experts was a joke, its just the people in the TG stat channel having inputs.

You on TG? I'd like some steer as TBH, im trying to make Zik more advantageous but fear its at the cost of making Cath unplayable.
Well advantageous is one thing, having EMP so far off what it normaly is in a MT set is not the right way to go.

Im sure Mz did a post on whats been average EMP eff in the past, i couldnt find it though but i found this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Also agree that some of the EMP efficiencies are a bit high - 180% is only generally seen when you only have a T1 for the ship (or if you're hitting a SK, when I'd expect 300%+), for T1/T2 you should be a closer to 150-165 for T1 and 100 for T2 - modifying up and down depending on the race.
Wich basicly meant that 180% average EMP eff is what you could see in ST sets.
Wich means if zik was EMPed at 140-150%, Ter at 150-170% and Xan at 180-200% it would be more closer to what could be seen as normal effs in this case.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote