View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2006, 00:54   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football]Ben Thatcher - Has anyone seen...

It's never going to be GBH. Having just checked the CPS's charging standards, it would be (maximum) ABH and probably reduced to common assault for a guilty plea.

Ban him for 3-6 games. It happens at a very fast pace and there's no swinging of the elbow as opposed to just hitting him with the forearm/elbow. I know some of you won't like this stance but compared to other bans, I think it's appropriate.

EDIT: right, I re-watched it after Stifler's post. The elbow definitely comes up. Throw the book at him, 6-10 games.

Last edited by furball; 25 Aug 2006 at 00:59.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote