View Single Post
Unread 6 May 2014, 18:11   #299
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: R56 development thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
The politics are incredibly similar. Ultores out of the running early, but because Spore do it under their own steam, they've been able to grow a lot easier because they don't need to wait, nor do they fail when support wanes. Faceless was an alliance doing not very much and Ultores chose them to win. This round it was Vikings (also relatively free of incs), but they weren't really going after spore as if they were they'd have done it sooner.

The gap I've got looking at kia is about 25m to 30m, so 2.5 at most. The point is that it was entirely bridgeable, but went the other way instead, in quite a brutal way. Recent days has seen Spore discipline slip, but it's far better than vikings who have crashed/lost 20m in fleet.

Overall, this round's outcome is what should have happened last round. Anyone rejoicing about roid caps on spore is a bit silly: provided they keep their fleets, they should not give a shit, as those roids will not pay much when time is running down. Improved performance from Spore has made the difference.

Anyone want to analyse ultores?
Ahh, you are purely looking at kia. Then your analyses would be right yeah. Unfortunately, as always, KIA doesn't tell you the full truth. When Spore first lost roids it was at the hands of Ult/CT/HR/App/Immortals. Vikings were allied with Spore at the time so that wasn't the start of the war for us. Vikings ended their agreement with spore on the 27th of april. With a 48h notice that left 10 days. The gap was 276m-242m=34m so 3.4m a day with Vikings 15k behind on roids at the time. (granted i thought we started earlier and the gap was bigger, must have been looking at other stats or something). As for incstats... i guess we'll have to wait a few more days, but from what Spore told us Vikings had more incs in the early and mid round. Little doubt Spore has done better on the 'keeping' fleet part of things. Main difference being in the fact that Spore has not been FC'd a whole lot where Vikings loses anywhere between 2-5 attackfleets a day on FC's alone.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote