View Single Post
Unread 5 Nov 2006, 15:20   #85
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: What have alliances turned into...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Stop making it personal fellas - I'm still curious about this elite defending-against-pre-launched-fleets tactic Kargool seems to be an expert at!
Its nothing special really, just that someone is willing to stay up extra or get up to launch defence on attacks they know will come. This might be impossible for Wakey to understand but its more the fact that TGV had members that were willing to do this instead of sitting around defending others that never didnt bother to def. I cant nor wont I show TGV statistics but its a matter of fact that some tends to defend alot more than others, I was one of theese, an habit i've had all my time as a PA player. And that Wakey sees things like this as a bad thing only proves how little he actually knows about other communities than his own F-Crew, and no, it wasnt just me that got "prioritised" in this, it was others that was high on the prioritylist, sometimes it was members that recently had lost alot of roids and we felt bad about them losing roids, sometimes it was high priority planets who was high ranked and had done alot for the ally as a whole. I also like to stress something that most people who ever have been in the TGV defchannel is how reluctant I am about dcing my own incs. Last round when I finished top 100, I actually more often didnt bother reporting my own incs just letting people roid me and focus on attacks.