Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Unread 13 Sep 2007, 21:18   #1
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Why?

Surely the question that drives humanity forward into new era, after new era to a point where such fragile words mean nothing in comparison with future, better means of communication that should involve the participatants into the other's frame of reference for more efficient and intimate thought transfer.

And so, why has the favicon changed? I'm not complaining - I like change - but I'm just wondering, you see.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote