View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2009, 14:24   #92
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: OOGOOA defence / support planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DW]Entropy View Post
Make people compete to stay. It should be a priveledge to be in an alliance, one which must be earnt. people who cancel their nights attack to defend alliance mates, people who stay up for an extra 3 hours to cover extra calls. A points system perhaps, members who help others without much concern for themselves. The machine needs to work as a complete working part, any parts working independently just dont fit in.

Just a thought
Oh god that's appalling. I'd much rather just keep the people who are interesting on IRC. After all, I don't actually care about Ascendancy winning anymore, I just hang out on IRC and slag people (in the face).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
set up a prop for me to join, kick all who prop in my favour!
I don't get it.

Edit: re: Gzambo, we actually have a point system of sorts at the moment. It mostly rewards talking a lot. I like that.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote