Thread: $$$
View Single Post
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 23:56   #24
Aedolaws

Aedolaws is on a distinguished road
Re: $$$

O my God, they killed Kenny!

Well, I was drunk that night. Anyways, I stand by my ideas. And btw, as have been noted, is really nothing new. I do have to admit that I am a fan of ranks and statistics, and I have always craved more info and (vanity) recognition from PA. Anyways, the player-rank ("Rank") would be different than the commander-rank ("Round Rank"). The idea is that every Round Rank contributes X points to Rank. Is very simple guys.

People would add to this rank even if they play a free account. Even if they play half-a-round. Shit, all it would take would be to open a main account, that then you will use to open "round accounts" for which you will choose to pay or not pay. Vanity will draw in the proud. And most of us are proud creatures, otherwise we wouldn't have wasted countless nights since last millenium.

I meant it as a simple way to improve the PA community. And, something that will produce more money than the system now in place.

Problems with the passport system? I have to admit I am not a techie. I have heard this "passport system" thrown around for years. I have no clue as to what it would take to have people open an account somewhere which will perpetually track the final points earned by the player each round they play.

Anywyus!!

Show me the money!!!
Aedolaws is offline   Reply With Quote