Thread: Website
View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2010, 17:51   #12
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Website

I'd say functionally it is a good website. It has clear navigation although there's not much content.

Design wise it is pretty decent for an amateur. Text is readable and well sized. Colors aren't atrocious, dark text on light background is great. You're not trying too hard and keeping it simple. The gradients and blue work. If you want to move up to the next level eliminate the borders everywhere, or make them look better. Also add padding between text and borders you don't want text touching the sides of your containers. The pegasus image is confusing, I have no idea what that's supposed to be. The links on the bottom need styling, they're just the default html colors. You have to target link colors directly, they'll not get the default font styling. These small changes will go a long way. I think with these changes yours would be getting up there with the ones nodrod pointed out, but you can still learn something from how they've done it.

Code wise, jesus please stop using Dreamweaver.