Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2009, 14:04   #282
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
1. The BNP choose areas with high levels of immigration and poor economic conditions within which to try and get support, effectively exploiting poor education.
So if Labour or Conservatives were doing there job, there wouldnt be poor education..

Quote:
2. Some of the people that they target end up supporting them. Those people (I believe) are generally of a lower than average intelligence. The more intelligent ones (who may be equally or even more economically challenged) will most likely not end up supporting the BNP.
Who's being prejudice now? I love how to backup your low opinions of the BNP, you have to turn prejudice

Quote:
And for the record, I am happy to admit that I may well be prejudiced against BNP supporters and racists. I do not want them either marrying my sister, or living next door to me.
So you're saying its not ok for people for people to be prejudice? but you're prejudice? I dont understand you're argument, you cant stamp out prejudice with more prejudice.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote