View Single Post
Unread 30 Oct 2009, 11:53   #48
Fuzzy

Fuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to beholdFuzzy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 34 Predictions

i dont know you but i made the assessment that youre a moron based on the fact you made an utterly retarded post judging me when you really have no idea about me or what youre talking about.

yes, i wanted to experience asc as an ally since r26 when there period of awesomeness began, as they have been a fantastic group. its not about wanting an easy ride, but simply to be part of a well organised and ran alliance and to have that experience.

instead however i chose to join CT, Audentes and Omen for r28/29/30, being appointed HC of both audentes and omen during those rounds. After ascendancy won the 3-in-a-row after r30 and omen disbanded i joined a small BG called WAFHH instead of taking up the option to join ascendancy, as i didnt feel there would be any challenge in joining ascendancy, and i would rather fight as the underdog. I then spent the next 2 rounds in apprime simply since i am one of elviz' 'fanboys'.

Finally at r34, 8 rounds after asc initially appealing to me i have decided to join them as asc winning seems like less of a foregone conclusion than before and none of the other alliances playing appealed to me and it seemed a good chance to play in a group i always wanted to experience.

and i also genuinely dont see us as favourites going into this round simply due to numbers and our reputation always making us seen as a serious threat. if we do win though be assured it wont be an easy round and we wont get victory without a fight.

now having had to tell you what seems like my life story and sound like a self-obsessed twat i hope you leave your judgements aside and let me enjoy my round in ascendancy without spouting shite about things you simply know nothing about.

people can question my calibre as a player or leader all they like, but i dont appreciate fools who have no idea who i am questioning my integrity and motives.

EDIT: you can also see more on my views on people joining top allies instead of the opposition in threads such as the one this post is on.

the following post
from lokken is pretty much why i joined ascendancy now.
#1 gal r29 - 1:10 ftw \o/
son of BENNEH, brother of bread| (former son of eksero )

"You cant say an alliance lost, when they finished 2nd" - Light, 2009

Last edited by Fuzzy; 30 Oct 2009 at 12:07.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote