View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2007, 23:58   #16
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] West Ham / Tevez

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Even if this is true, what about justice for other fans and players of clubs who didn't break the rules? West Ham's fans are not the only fans in the premiership. The fact that a points deduction would have condemned West Ham's premiership status should have been irrelevant also.
Or rather, relegation was decided on the pitch

Quote:
Were West Ham in midtable security or deep in the relegation zone, I have no doubt that there would have been a points deduction. League position should be irrelevant to punishment.
Why do you have no doubt? I've restated exactly why the punishment fit the crime a couple of times now, do you feel like factoring that in at any point? Or reading it, even?

Quote:
Furthermore, there is another example of favouritism by the board towards larger clubs:
It's someone else's conspiracy theory on their blog. Don't give it more weight because of where its published.

Quote:
A lot of people's arguments (not necessarily yours) boils down to the motivation that they enjoy watching Carlos Tevez and will do anything to justify his presence in the premier league. I enjoyed watching him too, but as a fan of a premiership club, this isn't just about entertainment, it's about having a properly run league, where my club gets a fair crack of the whip.
If this was relevant to the discussion I'd understand why you spent so much time phrasing it so nicely.

Quote:
This decision doesn't lend anything towards that and just further goes to show up the incompetence of the English footballing authorities.
Justify this claim.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote