Thread: Omac
View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2009, 02:07   #37
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Omac

I got my credit free for losing last round so I hope none of you ****ers buy credits so I've a better chance of winning.

edit: Just having a look back at the reactions in the Wishmaster thread posted when OMAC first took over a few short months ago. Hindsight can be pretty hilarious. http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=196647

Last edited by Achilles; 17 Jan 2009 at 02:18.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote