View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 21:58   #161
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
1. No, It's not against stem cell research, it's against embryonic stem cell research.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Quote:
2.Yes. They have lied to you.
A pretty bad troll but:

Where have they lied exactly. If you say 'everywhere' I'm just going to use my ban tools and do it myself. I want specific ****ing examples of the European media lying and proof that they were.

Cos if I'm told nothing, how the **** have I been lied to if there's no lie to tell me one way way or the other as to what % of research is carried out in the US.