View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 02:22   #199
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: A request to angels HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
From that and my observations, I felt that anyone who wanted to be #1 planet or galaxy in 1up would end up competing with elviz and there would only be one winner, simply because he had fingers in so many pies. It got to the stage where from the outside I thought 1up wasn't an alliance that was fair on its members, which I thought I'd never think. Needless to say, the attack by 1up on one of its own galaxies as referred to in this thread came as no surprise, even if it was the kind of insane behaviour Legion used to be famous for.
that particular attack wasn't sanctioned by 1up's command, and took place without our knowledge. We found out after the fact... for the record

if it had been suggested, it would have been denied and cancelled