View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2006, 00:38   #193
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: A request to angels HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
r11 1up
r12 lch but pnapped to 1up
r13 1up

please think about the above facts and see if you get what i'm very, very subtly hinting at elviz and 1up's deal during r12
Ah, my bad for not noticing, I didn't know where Elviz played in R11, now I get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Dunno.. I kinda found u to only be playing for yourself.

Thing with Elviz is maybe he was playing for himself, but he also saw it good to make sure his side and friends where in strong positions aswell.. So when he ate he made sure his friends ate aswell.

Elviz did pretty much run 1up military for several rounds. And I know he didn't just do it for himself. He liked 1up. U can't really call Elviz an ordinary alliance jumper. He was 1up round 11, went to lch cause 1up said they wasn't gonna play hardcore round 12. Came back and was there until round 18.

Things happen.. reasons for leaving can be many. But he have played loosing round with 1up. And he stayed. An alliance jumper jumps to the winning side when his side is loosing. Elviz stayed when 1up where on the loosing side before, so I doubt leaving 1up was just about trying to win the round.
Wait, you claim that Chika plays for himself whereas Elviz plays for others? I find this laughable tbh - I mean you were in on the time when Elviz organised an attack on another 1up gal in order for his gal to get #1, you even took the fall for it... and then you claim that he plays for others?
I played a couple of weeks of PA in a gal with Chika, and in that short period he sent me more def fleets than an average gal member would, and he wasn't playing zik either so you can't really say that he plays for himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
you're clearly not spending enough time in the pub
He's trying to lose weight by sitting at the comp all day
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote