View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2006, 16:32   #179
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: A request to angels HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
And thankgod we have you, a person bursting with credibility, to inform us about this

I mean, 90% of this thread were posts to provoke, to mock or to slander a certain person/alliance. How can you have any credibility left if you even remotely have a part in this?

ahh well, not much has changed I see ...
well for the sake of argument i went back and re-read the thread, of my 17 posts excluding this one, 3 have been "mocking" someone, 1 was a general jest as always at bwtmc, a second was questioning 1up hc's decision in letting storebo let the fall, and a third was the one you quoted.

i mean even right now i'm tempted to post in some rage about how much of an enormous idiot you are, as always, and showcase why you, again as always, are a hypocrit (as i have done countless times before) but hey then i'd lose "credibility" right//?!??!?!?!

some things for you to think about: i've been defending people in at least half my posts as opposed to attacking them, unlike you who feels the need to JUMP THE RESCUE! whenever a cronie of yours is in danger on almighty AD. (of course you do manage to do that, by letting him off the hook and make yourself seem the fool, once more, as always)

one last thing directed at you: your welcome, my services are free of charge. please don't be offended at the hostility contained in this post but just LEARN FOR ONCE FOR ****S SAKE TO NOT BE A TOTAL ****ING IDIOT

Quote:
Good, because we all know that Sid and Mazz represent the opinion of the entire Pa community. No offense, chika, but I do believe your have a selfish egocentric part in your playing style ... regardless of what Sid or Mazz think.
i think his point is that a hc would know more about a player's value to an alliance more than a member or random community, especially as sid and mazz are the two hc who had both elviz and chika playing under them at the same time.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote