Thread: 24 *spoilers*
View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2007, 20:26   #21
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 24 *spoilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I really didn't like series 5 at all, actually.

My favourite was the one with the Mexicans, where Michelle was trapped in the hotel with the biological weapon. I can't remember which series it was though
Season 3, and it was kick-ass. Season 2 was ever so slightly more amazing though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
ah - now I remember. Of course, that season was great. I think season 1 deserves better on your ranking though.
Kim Bauer is ****ing annoying in that series.